1. I just started saying "I don't know" to every non-logical question that sounds like, "but whyyyy mommy? Whyyyy?", which is pretty much every 4 seconds. 2. Dear ice cream sandwich maker, Please start using a logical, less messy, easier to open package for your delicious treat. And then send me a year supply to thank me for this genius idea. Your friend, The One Armed Ice Crem Sammy Fanatic 3. I learned two things at my cousins princess party. #1, a party full of little Prin
1. We survived Easter, barely. It started off on a bad foot by missing the church egg hunt because we were late. The-Kaleb was in a mood (maybe because we missed the eggs) but regardless, a mood. He wanted to whine and cry about everything. I couldn't even get a decent picture of him. Nothing went the way I had planned. I think I put too many expectations on holidays because I have the same feelings about how Christmas went.
2. We did however come home for a nap and th
We live in Texas, bluebonnet pictures are a must. We even got cousin Libby to come out and enjoy the fun. I'm no special photographer but I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out. Enjoy! Because BOOTS "I jus need one of deez in my pocket"
Remember back when I met you I was a big city boy With the small town blues This place seemed so small to me I was used to the Boulevard When I saw you, I fell so hard Now I never want to leave Yeah, I could stay forever We've got moon light All night Lord I pray on the next star I see tonight We never lose this thing we've found With you by my side I can do without the city lights I fly so high when you're around That my feet don't touch the ground Things I've done and the p
1. Does still loving bath and body works at age 30 make me any less of a real woman? 80's babies, y'all know what I mean...matching shower gels and the lotion! Body splash even. WhaWhat! 2. Easter time for boys that aren't babies just isn't as fun as Easter time with boys that are babies. I feel like Easter pictures with bunnies and chicks are only cool if you're less than 2. And how will it look if Kaleb walks around with a bunny on his shirt? #boymomproblems 3. Bragging
Happy Friday!!!!! How excited is everyone about sleeping in tomorrow?? Oh that's right, most of us have kids who'll be up at the crack of dawn. Super. But still, it's FRIDAY!
My 5 on Friday is just some of my favorite pictures I've taken lately. Sorry but not sorry for the Kaleb over-load lately. He's changing on a weekly basis and documenting is just what moms do, right? ~ONE~ This week was "Learning about Texas" week at Kaleb's school. The teachers said for the kiddo
1. Take this as a warning. From now until about July, I'm gonna be a wreck. You'll either see me on a blogging and social media hiatus or I'll be blowing your feed up because I'm lonely. The 1 year mark is fast approaching but before that hits, I've gotta get through our wedding anniversary, mothers day, Kaleb's 3rd birthday, my birthday and father's day. Seeing as how I'm back to crying every single day, these next few months are gonna be real tough. In all seriousness, pr
The time has come. Time to do the big reveal on Kaleb's New Transportation Room!! He started crawling out of his crib at about 18 months and we turned his crib into the toddler bed. Then a couple months after daddy passed away, he decided his room was "scary" and he needed to sleep with mommy. At first, I really thought it was just because I got a new room and he wanted that new feeling as well. Regardless of the reasoning, he wasn't a baby anymore and deserved to have a b
1. I had my first experience of "junking" this weekend in Round Top/Warrenton Tx. Overall, it was overwhelming and awesome. Miles and miles and miles of shopping for junk and things with rhinestones. If you've never been, you should go. My son will even escort you around in a golf cart. He only wrecked us once in all 3 days.
2. Has anyone ever been to a/The Spa Castle? There's one is the Dallas area and is a very likely choice for my 31st birthday getaway. If you've been