1. Yesterday I was gonna grocery shop after work and then I walked outside and changed my mind. It's mother-lovin HOT and so we had cereal and grapes for dinner, which doesn't bother me in the least. #beattheheat 2. And you can bet your bottom dollar, it'll be no time before I'm bitching about the cold weather. That's just me. 3. I decided that I'm the very opposite of a hoarder. I tend to throw away all the things. Functioning or not, if I decide it's not of use, out it goe
1. They say if you can go 24 hours without a single complaint, you'll see your life change. Possible? Maybe. After I get done with all my bitching here, the challenge starts.
2. I've got a weird obsession/love for handmade quilts. I feel the need to have all the quilts. 3. Yesterday, Kaleb decided he "can't wike queso anymore." I told him he better suck it up and straighten up that inexcusable attitude of his. 4. Why do kids always make you think they're near death in
This weeks Tuesday 10 are all things I’ve written about before but I’m just thatpassionate about them all, I decided to tell you again. 1. I’m still in complete shock. On average, at least once a month, (doesn’t matter where I am) someone is saying to me, “you look like someone I know”. Now, let’s think about this logically, I’m 6’1″, which is rare for a female, so that should already make me stand out. THEN. Then, I’m an amputee. These 2 things combined, should automatic
A friend asked me how I was doing today and the truth was, not great. She said she was sorry and that's when I said what I believe to be true for me,
"I have to embrace the ugly times if I ever wanna get through them."
This may not be true for everyone, and that's okay. If I don't take the ugly days by the horns, if I don't let it out, if I don't let moments be ugly when they are supposed to be, they'll keep coming back. So today, there won't be a Tuesday 10. There wo
Ok ladies, as promised, I'm putting together a post of what I wore to BlogHer. I've never done a "fashion" post before so bare with me.
Being as tall as I am, (6'1") and usually falling into the category of "plus size", it's not always easy to find clothes. Okay, actually, it really sucks, mostly because of my height. My go-to stores have always been Lane Bryant and/or Avenue. I can usually find something if I'm in a bind. Sometimes I'm really happy with it and other
1. Is it possible to be hungover from life? Because I totally am.
2. Seriously. Mondays are only good for procrastination and thinking about how amazing a nap would be. 3. Here's a little secret. When I was in California, I didn't really worry about Kaleb. I can't say I didn't miss him because I did when I'd get pictures of him, but I didn't really desire him for long periods of time. This probably makes me some kind of heartless mom or something but seriously, I think
It's taken me so many days to post my recap for several reasons. First being, I didn't even know where to start. I have so many pictures, so many memories, so many thoughts, I was feeling overwhelmed on how to make this blog post worthy of BlogHer14. Second, coming home after being gone for 7 days, is a bitch. Like the amount of laundry that awaits me (I still haven't unpacked) is making me want to cry. Plus, just trying to find a routine again, and getting the kid adjus