1. Is it even Tuesday? I know nothing. I'm still in recovery mode from BlogHer14. The hangover they speak of, it's very very real. Even if you didn't drink alcohol, the hangover is still there. I can't remember the last time I felt this tired and my brain has been this mushy. You might even regret reading this week. It's probably going to be crap because I can't think properly and so yeah, there's that.
2. When I'm less stupidly tired, I'll create a separate post about
1. I've never eaten Nutella. Haters gonna hate.
2. I didn't know Just Bieber was so tatted up. He's close if not all the way with a full arm sleeve. Isn't he still like 12? I seriously don't keep up with these things.
3. I've always secretly wanted to punch someone. Not a punching bag, not a fake person, an actual being. Isn't that weird?? I'm not a violent person but man, I really just wanna knock the shit outta someone. I think I'd be fully satisfied afterwards.
So my first thought today is, I need to be hugged. I need a hug that will last forever. A hug that hugs away the tears. I want to pretend those hugs exists but I know they don't. There isn't anyone or any type of hug that will take away my hurt today. I may find a hug that'll sugar coat for the time being but I don't do sugar coating.
Again, why today? Who the fuck knows anymore. Maybe because yesterday, I had a less than cozy conversation with someone who was complete
“I really feel like we’ll have a girl first, babe.” These were the words straight from my husband’s mouth before we even got pregnant. I told him, “I can’t believe you just said that because I’m feeling the SAME way…” It wasn’t something we kept quiet. We were so sure that we were going to have a girl, we told everyone. It took us a little over a year to get pregnant. It was such a trying time, but like most say, once I decided we should take a break from it, boom, we wer
1. I'll never get tired of hearing Kaleb talk in his own way; replacing all of his "L's" with a "W". Three years old might be a tough age but I might just shed a tear when he starts saying, "I reawwy wuv you mama", correctly.
2. Since I get asked this on a weekly basis lately, let's just clear the air now...Yes, I have thought about online dating and no, I don't want to. It's far too much work; way more than it's worth.
3. I hate what social media has done to holidays.
1. First and foremost, I promised good news last week...you probably already saw it yesterday via all the social media things, but, I'll be writing articles for MomQuery.com! It's a brand new website (just launched yesterday) and it'll be a place where other mom bloggers will be publishing things that have to do with being a mom. Everything from birth stories to messy house stories to pre-teen hormone stories. I'm so excited to be part of this group! If you haven't already