1. Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?
2. Why don't people ever sneeze in their sleep?
3. Why can Kaleb tell me (in plain Engligh) that he wants to watch "Finding Nemo" or he wants to go outside but he can not communicate to me what he's crying about?
4. Why don't I use the word, "evidently" more often? I mean, it's the kinda word that makes you sound like you're really putting a lot of thought into what you're saying and that always makes you seem smarter.
5. Why would anyone consider NOT dunking their oreo in milk? I feel like when you buy a bag of oreo's, it should automatically come with a coupon for the milk. No?
6. Why do I always think it's a good idea to get one bad sunburn per year? This year, evidently, I can't get enough of the sun because I'm going every chance I get. Tanner = Better.
7. Why is it so gratifying to go to Walmart/Target and buy shiz you don't need?
8. Why does it seem like when your child is teething, little devils enter their being and take over? I can just see them dancing around in their head saying, "scream as loud as you can for as long as you can, then when you feel like an hour was long enough, start all over again and keep going until your mom starts to cry."
9. Why does listening to Norah Jones make me think of kissing your beloved in the rain? Every.Time.
10. Why is it even a consideration to eat lima beans from a cafeteria? If you see lima beans in a food line, automatically keep walking. Don't even look back. Don't even think they might deserve a chance, they don't. They never do.