1. Just puttin' this out there...I'm sick of all the blog posts about give-aways. I follow your blog because I like your writing style or I enjoy hearing you admit that you too, feel like your 2yo out smarted you. I don't however, like seeing multiple give-aways in a weeks time; having more than 2 a month is too much. #bloggerproblems
2. I can't be the only American who thinks the Double Stuf Oreo is too much "stuf". If I was the only one, they wouldn't continue to make the original. Right?
3. This month I've been addicted to eating taco salads. Someone admit me.
4. You'd think that after living through the months of the calendar for nearly 30 years now, I'd know how many days each month had. I only know February and December. Much to my surprise, today is the last day in April.
5. This weekend Kaleb had a full meltdown because we didn't have "dip-dip" in the house at 7:30 a.m. He was eating graham crackers and desperately wanted to dip them in something. I wasn't about to bust out ketchup or ranch at 7:30 a.m. but I'm fairly certain those items would not suffice anyways, homeboy wanted him some queso or guacamole.
6. A new phone case makes me feel like a got a whole new phone and things like that, brighten my day.
7. Even though I don't get ANY house work done, the evenings I spend outside with Kaleb, have been the best. Thank you God for these beautiful evenings, even despite the blood sucking Mosquitos.
8. Do you believe in past lives? If you do, I've come to the conclusion that it might just be the most interesting topics of all time.
9. Fun fact about me: I've always been the type to beat around the bush and it's gotten me nowhere. It's time for that to change. Get ready for a more direct and "tell it like it is", me. Maybe.
10. I had a dream that stores had Christmas stuff out already and it took me into a panic attack. I so sucked at Christmas last year that I can't even bring myself to think about it. I'm not gonna lie though, I am kinda ready for the candy cane Hershey kisses.
Disclaimer: did you even notice I talked about food in 4 of these items. This is what happens when you post during PMS.