Hi faithfuls! It's TUESDAY! That means Tuesday 10 right?? Yep! Except, I'm linking up with growingupgeeky and nurselovesfarmer for a little "Mommy Confessions". Here we go.
1. PMS cravings get me every time. I was trying to be good by starting out with a banana. Then I moved to mixed nuts. Maybe some honey nut cheerios? Turns out, dutch chocolate ice cream was the winner. Chocolate is always the winner. I should always skip the first three.
2. Wanna hear how crazy I am? I'm OCD about wrapping paper for the holidays. I try to find wrapping paper that matches my tree decor. Also? I want two or three different coordinating papers. The fun part is, I can't wrap with just one hand so I make my husband wrap everything.
3. I'm a terrible house cleaner. Terrible. My mom and mom-in-law can vouch for it. It's not so much that I let things get "dirty" per say, mostly just cluttered and not picked up. I know, I suck.
4. I used to want a baby girl more than anything. I couldn't imagine being a mom to a boy. GIRL was all I could think and breathe. Now? I would love nothing more than to have all boys. I absolutely LOVE, with all my being, being a boymom.
5. I actually pray about spending less time on my phone and social media. I know it's an issue and I should be spending more time, well, doing other things...like maybe cleaning?!? #guilty
6. I get over-whelmed with Christmas every year because I never plan ahead. It's completely my own fault but I get all sweaty and panicky around now-ish because I have all these things to get done and feel like I have no time. I have a love-hate relationship with the holidays.
7. When Kaleb is having an extra fussy evening, we go to the dollar store and stroll each isle. This is not working as well anymore because he's old enough to realize when he sees toys. I need a new plan.
8. I hate friction and confutation. I go out of my way to avoid it.
9. It's very possible I've reached the point of baby fever. It's likely nothing will come of it for a while (so don't bring it up) but I needed to admit it to myself. And well, you. Also? I'm scared to have more than one kid. I feel as though you really need to be supermom in order to handle more than one. I'm most def not a supermom.
10. I've had it up to *here* trying to get Kaleb to eat. I'm done. Sometimes he eats, sometimes he doesn't. I'm finished. If all he wants is yogurt for supper, then so be it. If this means he's going to be a picky eater, okay, who cares? He does actually eat at some point so I'm done fretting. It could be so much worse and I'm thankful it's not.
If you think it's horrible I'm not making him eat, I'm sorry, this is mommy confession day and this is my confession. :)