1. The giveaway went so much better than I thought! So many entries and so many fans!! Thanks to everyone who participated and is helping make my little Paisleys&Poppies store a success!
2. It's dove hunting season. For the hubs, that means, arranging leases, managing all the hunters and, well, lots of bullets and shooting. For me, dove season means, lots of evenings, home alone, crafting. It's my favorite time of year.
3. It's one thing if you're using disposable diapers in order to save money, I get it. For the love of all things holy, please tell me (actually, don't tell me because I don't wanna know) why, in God's name, would a person EVER use these? (for the record, I wasn't searching for this, it popped up as a recently listed item) You're welcome.
4. I may or may not have fallen in love with the Gnomeo and Juliet sound track. God bless Elton John. Also? completely genius they used Dolly Parton as a character. Even as a gnome, she can rock those hips and chest.
5. Yesterday my mom called and asked if I would like some chips and queso from the local joint. I said, "do you have to ask?" She topped it off with a sweet tea. God I love that woman. 6. If it weren't for me, we would have no running water, no internet, no cable and no electricity. How did I become the ONLY one that makes sure the bills are paid? I swear, the minute men get a wife, they forget all responsibility. 7. I was a HUGE fan of Kaleb's sleeping schedule this holiday weekend. Slept until 10 a.m. Sunday morning and until 9 a.m. on Monday! It was a beautiful thing! Except? Sunday morning I woke up at 7:30 a.m. with a raging headache and couldn't go back to sleep. I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with those jello-shots Brennnnnda was passing out Saturday night. That lady has some mad Jello-Shot-Making-Skills. 8. Molly's inner-child has been brought to life these last few days. We are pet-sitting Miss PennyParo, a friends dog. Penny is less than a year old and she's only still when she sleeps, and even then, she def has some crazy doggy dreams. Those of you who know Molly, know she moves little to none. Girlfriend is laaaazyyy. Penny and Molly couldn't be more opposite but they're having fun together! Molly knows deep down she'll miss her when she's gone. :) 9. Weird. I consider myself somewhat girly but I couldn't care less that my purse clashes with my attire. Totally sporting a black and chartreuse top with a brown and turquoise purse. #fashionfail 10. So is Adele actually pregnant? She totally could be and even though I follow her on instagram and twitter, I still wouldn't know. She posts everything on Spanish. Why? Why does she do that?! Isn't she like from England? She posts pictures of food only, with, what I'm sure is some type of funny or smart remark, that I'll never know because I cried my way out of Spanish in HS. All of this makes me think, she is indeed, growing a mini Adele. Maybe when the kid arrives, she'll take a picture of it and *fingerscrossed* I'll be able to understand what it is without having to read the caption. Sigh. #firstworldproblems