1. Yesterday I was gonna grocery shop after work and then I walked outside and changed my mind. It's mother-lovin HOT and so we had cereal and grapes for dinner, which doesn't bother me in the least. #beattheheat
2. And you can bet your bottom dollar, it'll be no time before I'm bitching about the cold weather. That's just me.
3. I decided that I'm the very opposite of a hoarder. I tend to throw away all the things. Functioning or not, if I decide it's not of use, out it goes. I think they have a term for this...wasteful. It's a real problem, just like hoarders.
4. Kaleb keeps talking this trash about him being a brother or having a baby sister. I seriously hope this is just because one of his little friends is going to have a baby sister. If not, there's some real disappointment headed his way.
5. What's the maximum amount of 3yr olds you can take to the circus in 1 car, and still survive? Four. Four is the magic number.
6. Getting complimented on my kids behavior makes me a happy gal. The truth is, I'm pretty tough on Kaleb and I know I am, but I feel like it's worth it in the end. And as a side note, all moms should be told they're doing a good job, so reach out to a mom today and tell her she's a badass.
7. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is ava for purchase. As much of a PSL whore as I am, I find it hard to drink before September 1. I'm holding strong you guys. Holding strong. It's not fall yet.
8. When can I expect for the ice bucket challenge thing to be over? I know it's for a good cause but it's like 90% of my feed. Actually 50% of my feed is ice bucket and the other half is back to school pictures. Loving those.
9. My biggest secret as of late, I'm over Frozen. Cute movie but let's move on, please.
10. Reader advice: I'm running out of Tuesday 10 material. Suggestions for themes or topics??
What type of giveaway do y'all want to see before the year ends?? Holiday themed? Favorite things again? Christmas Cash? My wish is your command. Fa Reals.