1. They say if you can go 24 hours without a single complaint, you'll see your life change. Possible? Maybe. After I get done with all my bitching here, the challenge starts.
2. I've got a weird obsession/love for handmade quilts. I feel the need to have all the quilts.
3. Yesterday, Kaleb decided he "can't wike queso anymore." I told him he better suck it up and straighten up that inexcusable attitude of his.
4. Why do kids always make you think they're near death in the middle of the night but then as soon an you take them to the doctor they're all "oh lemme act like a clown and make mom look like a damn fool"? Why? Why does this happen always?
5. Is this a kid thing or a boy thing? Touching every mother-lovin thing in a public restroom...holy hell. Y'all, I can't take it. I wanna lose my cool every single time. Get your little butt in there, pull your pants down and pee...don't touch the TP dispenser, don't flush before you pee, don't hold onto the hand rails, don't ask me about why the floor is gross, just effing pee. Damn. Being potty trained is such a bitch sometimes.
6. So. I might have to take back what I said about online dating. It dawned on me the other day that my online dating life very well could be the next best blog material. I mean, I can already see how much potential it has for being extremely comical. Amiright? It would be like watching reading the next season of the Bachelorette. Except without the private helicopter rides and meals that don't get eaten because, well, guys who online date don't have money and I like to actually eat dinner. What do we all think?! I'll keep you posted on what I decide to do.
7. Whoever reminded me that Christmas is less than 6 months away, is a summer hater and I don't like you.
8. Go back and watch the first 3 minutes of the very first Toy Story. No kids play like that anymore and it makes me sad. Props to Andy for having quite the imagination.
9. On a non-kid related note, I'm 1 week away from BlogHer '14!!! I fly out to San Jose next Tuesday night with the conference starting on Thursday. Now would be a good time to remember to pray for me and now is also a good time to remind y'all I'll be blowing up IG and twitter with ridiculous selfies and useless shit. If you wanna unfriend me during that week, I'll totally understand. No hard feelings but you might miss out on how awesome I'm gonna sparkle while I'm there.
10. "Some dreams keep on getting better; gotta keep believing if you wanna know for sure."