1. PMS and single parenting a 2yr old just don't mix. Ever.
2. Who wants to buy me like 3 Consuela purses? I need them.
3. I don't like yellow starbursts. Or orange. Does this make me a high maintenance starburst eater? Because I'm okay with whatever it makes me.
4. Know what's weird? Some of the most important people in my life don't read my blog. I feel like they are missing out on a whole 'nother side of me.
5. I feel like I have a newborn all over again because we are doing the "cry out" method-again. The only difference is, I have a lot less sympathy this time. And I'm kinda a hard ass.
6. I finally figured it out, y'all. I know what I wanna be when I grow up. I want to be a stay-at-home-mom but still send Kaleb to daycare/school 5 days a week. I'm so relieved to have figured out my dream job.
7. My hair is crying because it misses being blonde. I got it done yesterday, it looks good but I'm already missing my "I've been to the beach way too much this summer", look. I just feel like since I'll be sadly losing my tan soon, I should look a bit more "fall". Come March 1st, I'm going straight back to blonde, no doubt.
8. Who's updated their iPhone? I like it. You can pretty much do everything but wash your dirty laundry with your phone now. It's just what society needed. What I am disappointed in though, why cant we put our text message font in bold or italics? I mean, how simple would that be to add?
9. Pray for me. Pray for me. Pray for me. Can't tell you the deets but know I need prayers.
10. Lately, this one is reminding me of grown up little boy and less and less like my baby. Bittersweet indeed.