1. Who else is annoyed by the mixed aromas of Starbucks coffee and concession stand popcorn when you walk into Target?
2. I cleaned out my purse the other day, which is huge news, by the way. What's even bigger news though, I took inventory of my lip glosses and I have exactly 12 different lip products in my purse. Twelve. I thought this number was a bit outrageous so I decided to do something about it. I went to Sephora and bought two more. Fourteen is a number I can deal with.
3. Basically I need it to be pool weather all year 'round. Someone should have consulted me before final decisions were made.
4. If Kaleb is ever in the car with you and he says "our song! our song!", he wants you to play I Gotta Feelin' by Black Eyed Peas. I have no idea how he got to liking this song. Not a clue.
5. I have a fear that one day I'll run out of things to say on Tuesday 10.
6. If you post more than three photos in a row of your CAT on Instagram, I'm gonna unfollow you. I'm serious about needing my IG feed to be 90% cat free.
7. The new Honda Oddesy comes with a built in vacuum. This is the first ever mini-van to have a built in vacuum. How is this just happening? I thought mini-vans were built like spaceships, equipped with anything and everything you might need for your kids, ages 0-18. You people are excited but frankly, I'm a little disappointed mini-van makers are just now thinking of this.
8. I miss cooking. And crafting. I have time for nothing but then again I have no life. This doesn't sit well with me.
9. It's really bothersome to me that PMS brings about a whole different person and requires you to make life-altering decisions. I mean, are the cravings going to require chocolate all.day.long or a ridiculous amount of carbs, with butter, and cheese? Either way you're screwed because both choices will show their ugly side effects the following week.
10. On the brighter side of things, I don't have to watch sit through lame, Sunday night football games that I don't care about. I'm able to watch things like Miss America and comment to Kaleb how amazing or un-amazing her dress was. And he seems interested in my opinions.