1. I might offend some moms with this one but I'm gonna just put it out there. Stay-at-home-moms...please, please, for the love of my sanity, please do your grocery shopping during the day. Don't wait until 5 or 5:30 if it can be avoided. 5:30 p.m. is pretty much the only time I have to go shopping and it would make the madness, we call grocery shopping, a lot less stressful if there were less people and children there.
2. It's amazing what getting fitted for the proper bra can do for you. Clevage in a B cup? I'll take it.
3. Folks love to feed people who are grieving. Where did this come from? Is it because people want to help and that's the least awkward thing to do? Being directly in the middle of this grieving/food receiving thing, I just really thought about it and that's just what people do. And you will NOT be hearing annnnny complaints from me because honestly, it's been freakin fantastic.
4. And speaking of being well taken care of, in the last two weeks, Kaleb and I have been invited to, Florida, Portland, Illinios, Pittsburg, Georgia, California, Vegas, Louisiana and of course a handful of towns in Texas to come visit or just get away. When I win the lottery and can quit my job, I'll be taking everyone up on their offer. The little man and I shall travel the U.S. so he can see how blessed he and I are to have such wonderful friends. Actually, as I'm typing this, I think I won't wait for the lottery, we only live once and so therefore, today is the day I start the "Mommy and Me" bucket list. We'll be seeing you in your state, my friends!
5. In my opinion, there are very few pretty feet out there. Feet are feet. We don't need to see continuous photos of them. Every once in a while, ok, but weekly? No. Feet are weird and just stop it already.
6. I started to implement timeout. So far it's been somewhat more benafitial for me than him. Ill admit, I prefer the 2 minutes of muted meltdown sounds coming from his room over the none muted, full blown sounds coming straight to my ear.
7. Incase you haven't noticed, I refuse to spell out the words definitely and available. I, for the life of me, cannot spell them correctly and I'm sick of fighting autocorrect. "Def" and "ava" will have to be good enough and I'm not sure why I felt the need to tell you this.
8. So, you might have seen a super duper cute photo of K and I on Instagram...well, it was in black and white so what you may not have realized, I've gone blonde. I'm totally in love with it for the summer because I'm also rocking a decent tan but I'm afraid of the roots that'll show up in approx 1 week and I'm scared of losing my tan because then I'll just be weird pasty white girl with terrible roots. And that's never good. Welcome to the segment we like to call, #firstworldproblems.
9. In order for me to go back to work, I must start sleeping better at night. In order for me to start sleeping better at night, I think going back to work would help. Which comes first is the real question here, the chicken or the egg?
10. You know you're probably doing something wrong if your butt is sore after bowling for a couple hours.