Happy Tuesday, friends! Last week was a long one and it feels like last Tuesday was 20 days ago. If you saw my instagram feed this weekend, you saw lots of pictures of the K-man playing outside. We were soaking up the warm weather before it drastically changed to crazy cold. Today? His runny nose froze to his face in 5.8 seconds.
You guys. Thirteen days until Christmas! Are you ready?!?! No? Ha! Me either. Let's not think about it and have a little Tuesday10 instead.
1. Not sure why I continue to be shocked when Charles doesn't help me pick up the house. When he sees me flustering around, trying to get the house looking less like a tornado and more like an actual home, he says, "what's the matter? are you mad?" I say, "I'm just trying to get this place picked up." his reply? "Oh okay, just checking.", as he goes back to watching useless things on YouTube.
How is it they never feel guilty? How can they just sit there and watch? I'll never understand.
2. Okay, just to clarify, a "minute" is just 60 seconds. It should not be used to describe an extended amount of time, like say, 6 months.
3. Kaleb slept until 9:45 a.m. on Sunday. It was glorious.
4. Don't you just hate it when you *think* you have a really legit friendship on your hands and then poof, one day they disappear? Yeah, it totally sucks. I have no idea what I did to make them leave the relationship, I know it def was not my, judgmental-bitchy side, because she also had that side. Or maybe it was my, mushy-i'm-in-love-with-my-son, side. If so, sorry, not gonna change. Go about your life without me in it, one day you'll see that you missed out.
5. Christmas decorations are up, and every night an eighth of them get taken down by someone with little hands. The bottom of the tree will stay un-decorated until Christmas because I refuse to re-decorate every night. (and yes, I'm a big advocate in telling him not to mess with it but the glittered snowflakes get him everytime.)
6. I'm determined to make some homemade gifts with Kaleb this year. We attempted a trial run the other night and it didn't go so well. Sorry if your gift looks like shit. We tried.
7. Let me letcha in on a little secret. Potty training is a bitch, man. We are only on like night three of "trying" it out and I'm already all flustered. Kaleb def knows what he's supposed to do. He says "tee tee" and points to the potty but he refuses to sit on the potty training chair and he's scared of the toilet. So? He peed on the floor. We are no where near saying, "yes we are full force potty training" but we are introducing it. And by introducing it, I mean we're looking and pointing at the toilets, saying "tee tee" then peeing where he stands. The upside to all of this? He can pee on demand and knows what we're trying to get him to accomplish. HELP!
8. Duck dynasty. I don't watch it. I don't care to watch it. I also no longer look at my FB feed on Wednesday night because that's all you people post about. There. I said it.
9. That moment when you realize you've been chewing the same piece of gum for about 3 hours too long and then can't stand to chew it another second.
10. The husband does Nexflix. Most of the time he orders crazy stupid movies for himself and every.now.and.then. he will get something I might like. This time around he got The Hunger Games, in hopes I would watch with him. All the hype finally got to him. Since we aren't readers on the reg, we had to watch the movie. It was pretty much the weirdest thing I've ever seen. That's all I have to say about that. The end.